Magical Drums, Dance, Songs and Ukulele!
For Children 2 years and up
Learning music at an early age brings joy for a lifetime. Whether it's dancing, singing, drumming or playing the Ukulele - Music brightens the day!
Lessons offered on zoom, in your backyard or in the park.
Book a private session or get your friends to participate in a small group session.
- World Music: Kids have fun with singing, percussion, songwriting and dance.
- Bucket Drumming, Songs and Rhymes: Only a pair of sticks and a bucket are needed and the fun can begin. Kids learn rhythms, drum technique and play with words and rhymes.
- Ukulele and Singing: Kids learn songs from around the world, how to strum and play chords on the Ukulele and basic music theory.
- Singing Show Tunes: Kids learn how to use their voices with ease and study show tunes from various musicals.
- Dance and Stretch: Moving to uplifting music, kids learn short routines, body awareness, co-ordination and yoga.
$65 for private lessons
$20/child for groups of 4
Payments can be sent to https://www.paypal.me/pashyo
Prices are for zoom lessons. Lessons in the park or in your backyard are also offered in the Los Angeles area.
To call or email Pashyo, please go to Contact
Pashyo has taught music to babies, toddlers, children and teenagers and adults for many years. She teaches in pre-schools, elementary schools, after-school programs, summer camps and in private lesson. She has performed with various world music bands and is also a singer/songwriter.